De-Stress, Relax & Get Pregnant
Are you Frustrated In Trying to get Pregnant?
Tired of the Emotional Roller Coaster Journey for Fertility?
Have you lost that spark with your partner that intimacy used to give you?
I Can HELP YOU Reduce The Emotional Strain & Stress In Getting Pregnant!
- Maximise your chances of conceiving naturally
- Enhance your sense of control and well-being
- Increase your success in getting pregnant by up to 50% as you go through IVF
- Support lifestyle changes necessary for optimum health and wellbeing in getting pregnant
- Diminish discomfort during fertility intervention/treatments by using effective relaxation techniques
- Eliminate physical and emotional symptoms e.g. fatigue, despair, disturbed sleep, headaches and abdominal pains
- Enhance communication skills to increase your feelings of being heard and understood by others
- If you would like some help to get back on track, back in balance of mind, body and conceive, please call Aisling Killoran for an appointment 0n 087 1352122 or email me
I Help With All Emotional Aspects In Helping You Conceive. I use a combination of unique, mind health techniques that supports the entire fertility process and is tailored for each individual for optimal health and wellbeing. I provide emotional support whether you are looking to conceive naturally or through IVF, IUI, ICSI, and other medical procedures in order to realise your dream of having a baby.
In addition to above - Medical wellness, Lifestyle, work-life balance, emotional and psychological support, stress reduction and nutrition can help in maximising your chances of conception.
The following may well help you on your journey to a successful pregnancy
- Eliminate as much as is humanly possible external stresses
- Avoid stimulants, coffee, smoking, cigarettes, and alcohol
- Eat a balanced diet with lots of colourful fruit and vegetables
- Eat at least one hot meal a day
- At least 20 minutes exercise a day – which you enjoy!
- Stay dry and warm. Wrap up according to weather conditions
- Get plenty of sleep
- Ensure that you seek emotional and psychological support
- Zita West has a great book out “ Guide to Fertility and assisted conception “